Nuts Pub Crawls London


    Healthcare in London

    How to find your General Practioner (GP)? To access healthcare as we have it back at home, you will need to register with a General Practitioner, or GP. In England this works by area, i.e. your GP will be the one who lives closest to you (according to your post code), so it is easy to find them, you can go to the National Health Service site and search using your post code.